http://i.imgur.com/adE9k64.jpg

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Hand Painted Snowman Screens....


Snowmen are my favorite thing
to paint. What can I say...
I just Love Snowmen!!
These were painted in
November & December for
custom order requests!!
I paint Snowmen year
 round' actually.

These are Old Window Screens.
I painted the frames also!





 This one is painted on an
Old metal Vintage Sled...
 And this one on a
Vintage Creeper..
It takes me a long time to paint 
one screen. Lots of Patience
& lots of paint!
It can take 6-9 coats of paint
for one screen. It depends on how
the customer wants it.
I seal everything with a clear
outdoor finish, so it can be 
displayed indoors or outdoors.
most customers display them on
their deck or porch.
Thanks for stopping by & 
taking a look!
Until next time!

Sandi

No comments: