http://i.imgur.com/adE9k64.jpg

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Spring Swap....

I participated in Amy of
Bumble Bee Lanes
Spring Swap.
Amy was my partner. 
These are the items that I 
received. A cute Bunny,
star ornie, tea towel, card,
praline caramel candle...
(smells heavenly)
chamomile soap & chocolates
that I forgot to get a picture of,
because I ate them right away.
Sorry for the late Post.
I had some health issues
that got in the way.
Thanks again for another
wonderful Swap Amy.
I hope your also feeling Better!
Happy Spring Everyone!
Sandi







2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Sandi! Great swap gifts. :)
Sorry to hear you have had issues with your health. I hope you are doing better!

BumbleBeeLane said...

Seems we both are having issues back and forth. Hope this little package brighten your day.I'm glad your back to painting.