http://i.imgur.com/adE9k64.jpg

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Harvest Gathering Swap Goodies...

I joined in on the Fun in Amy's
Harvest Gathering Swap.

I had 2 Partners.
My First partner was 
Linda Tylus.
Linda doesn't have a Blog,
so I am sharing pictures
of what Linda sent me
and what I sent her.

These are the Goodies that I
received from Linda.

NOTE:  (I added Linda's name 
on these Photo's to give 
her credit for her 
wonderful creations.)


An ADORABLE Harvest Doll.
Isn't she Sweet!
I Love Dolls, and she is 
Perfect!


These 2 Sweet little fellow's.
So cute!


A Prim Candy Corn.


YUMMY smelling wax goodies.


A Fall Notepad
and a Pumpkin Mug.


(Sorry for the sideways picture.)
and a cow Patty.


I had told Linda
that she needs to start a Blog
and share her
 wonderful creations
with everyone.
 Linda Lives in Kaukauna, WI
so that's not far from where I live.

Thank You for all the
Wonderful treasures Linda.
I Love them all!
********************************

This is what I sent Linda.

These are corn Bowl fillers that I made.
They are made out of an old chenille
Bedspread, and the husks
are muslin.
This is a pattern from the
Create and Decorate Magazine.


One of my Scarecrows 
that I made out of wood.


A Prim Candy Corn
That I made.


The candle mat I purchased.
And for the candle,
I took a white pillar candle and
drilled a hole in the top with
a spade bit.
Dipped the candle in wax
and rolled in a variety of spices
and coffee, the dipped in wax again.
I dipped the tea light also,
then added it to the hole in
the candle.


This is an old, rough board
 that I  had in my stash.
I painted it black, sanded it here 
and there, and added a coat
of stain over the top.
I took a piece of  fabric,
coffee stained it, and stapled it
onto the board to make a pocket.
I painted the numbers 1812
with black paint, added a piece of
rusty wire to hang,
and stuffed Spanish moss and
Sweet Annie in the Pocket.
(This can be taken out and Linda
can add her own dried goods,
or whatever she prefers 
in the pocket.


A Sunflower Journal
I purchased at Michael's.


A Fall, rag stuffed
Pillow tuck That I made.


One of these Pumpkin guys
that I made out of the recycled
lawn edging.


And a Peat Pot Pumpkin.


Thank You for Hosting
these wonderful Swaps Amy!




12 comments:

Becky said...

Sandi, These swaps are so much fun. You received some lovely things and as always what you gave in return was adorable. You are very creative.
Becky

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Hi Sandi,

First of all, thank you for informing me of my win with Holly. Tonight was the first time I was on the computer today. What a pleasant surprise....how blessed I've been.

Everything you received from the swap was wonderful but everything you sent to your partner was really wonderful too! I know I loved your goodies! Your swap partner was a lucky lady! You really are creative and talented!

Blessings,
Tammy

Farmhouse prims said...

Awesome swap goodies from two very talented ladies! Love everything!
Lecia

lindeelou said...

Thank you Sandi for posting the pictures....I enjoyed being your partner for the swap....Thank you again for all the great goodies I recieved....Blessings to you, Linda

BumbleBeeLane said...

Thanks for posting both sides Sandi! Lindee does wonderful prims..I'm just amazed at some of the things you've been creating.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Kendra said...

Oh, I hope that cow pie was not home made...

I tried to make those corns in husks and about ended up in tears, you did a great job though!

Good swap!

Kendra

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Sandi, love the to and from swap goodies, such wonderful crafting on both parts. Love that candle you made, prim perfect. Blessings Francine.

Unknown said...

WONDERFUL Swap goodies for both sides! REALLY love your candle that you made! I need to try that one day!
I, too, got 2 partners; one from Canada so we're both waiting on our goodies that were sent out the same day....can't wait!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Linda is even closer to me!!!
Yes ~ she should share her wares!!!
And lovely creations you received from Linda ~ love that doll!!!
You gave Linda some wonderful goodies too!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Theresa said...

Sandi I love the things Linda sent you and what you sent her too.... great swap. :0)

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Wonderful items from BOTH your swap partners! Enjoy!

frontporchprims said...

Hi Sandi! What wonderful swap items you recieved and sent. My favorite thing you sent was to wooden scarecrow. He makes me smile. I really love the candy corn too. What fun to join a swap. -Steph-