http://i.imgur.com/adE9k64.jpg

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Swap Goodies from Sheila....

I participated in Amy's
Some Bunny Loves Me Swap
and I was partnered up with
Sheila from

Look at all the goodies that
Sheila spoiled me with.
Everything was wrapped so nice!
Sorry for the upside down photo...
A yummy candy bar...
2 wonderful smelling tarts...
and a pantry cake.
A bag of fabric covered eggs,
which I added to this wire basket I have.
This cute little bunny!
Love the brown floral print fabric.
I told Sheila my favorite colors are
Brown and Blue...
This SWEET pillow...
I can now say I have one of
Sheila's beautiful Floral arrangements...
A beautiful keep sake box...
And a Makedo Bunny.
Isn't she the sweetest thing??
Sheila said this is her first one
and she plans on making more.
So Sweet!

I have to apologize...
after it took 2 hrs to upload these pictures..
I went back over this post and realized
I forgot a towel and a runner
that Sheila also included.
I'm so Sorry Sheila!
But I am going to post what I already
have uploaded, before I lose it...
and I will get the other pictures
posted soon.

Thank You for all the wonderful
swap goodies, Sheila.
I Love each and everyone of them
and I will treasure them always!

And Thank You Amy
for hosting another wonderful Swap!!





15 comments:

Hillcresthome Prims said...

You lucky girl.She sure did send you WONDERFUL goodies. I LOVE it all!

Spring Blessings,
Tricia

Farmhouse prims said...

what a wonderful swap, Shelia makes the most awesome arrangements. Plus she is so talented with other crafts too, I love everything esp. that bunny make do. Enjoy! Hugs, Lecia

Gail said...

You received some fabulous gifts and that floral arrangement is gorgeous!

BumbleBeeLane said...

Sheila is such a sweet person.She sent some wonderful goodies love the little bunny make do.I had so many problems till I switched over to chrome now it's been working fine.Keeping my fingers crossed.Hope your mom is feeling a little better.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Raymond Homestead said...

Wow! Lots of wonderful goodies!

Becky said...

Linda,
Wow! You sure received some nice goodies. That bunny makedo is precious. Sheila did a wonderful job.
Becky

Sheila said...

Sandi, I'm so happy that you like everything. I really do enjoy making things for my swap partners. I had trouble with my pics yesterday but not with blogger, something on my computer. I was frustrated!!!
Hope all is well with your mom. Have a great evening.
hugz

Unknown said...

WOW!! Super goodies, Sandi! Shelia has a big heart and you are one, lucky Gal!!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

cynthia lee designs said...

What wonderful swap goodies you got from Sheila!! Isn't it fun to get spoiled by our blogging friends!!
hugs,
Cindy

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Love your swap goodies you got from Sheila.
And love what YOU sent Sheila.
You both are talented ladies!!!
Take care,
Lois

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really hit the jackpot on all the goodies. Not one bunny, but two. Sheila really went all out.
I love all of it.
Tamera
Country at heart

Jean Barker said...

Wonderful goodies Sandi. I love Sheila's arrangements~ I have many~ once you get hooked you'll want one for each holiday.
She did a great job on the bunny makedo~ my favorite!
Have a great Sunday Sandi!
Blessings,
Jean

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Wow - you certainly got lots of wonderful goodies! Enjoy!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Holy Cats Sandi ~ you sure did get some wonderful goodies. That last bunny sure is adorable!!!
Enjoy all your new treasures.
Prim Blessings
Robin

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Oh girl you are so fortunate to have had Sheila for a swap partner! I want one of her arrangements, they are beautiful! She sent you so many wonderful things to play with, what a great partner she is!

Just now read about your mom. Glad that she is going to be okay, what a scare that is.

Enjoy your week~