http://i.imgur.com/adE9k64.jpg

Saturday, September 3, 2011

4th Update on Whisper....

Good News!!!!!!  My fur baby is on the mend and almost back to her old self!
She finally had a bowel movement yesterday, before I left for work.
And after that she has been running around and wanting to play!
I was panicking, it's another week before she gets her stitches out.
She was just so silly when I came home last night. She has been sleeping with me,
so I can get up and take her to the bathroom at night. (She needs to go out every 2 hrs.
to retrain her bladder) anyways, I put her on the end of my bed on a folded up blanket,
because she's been having accidents. I went to the bathroom and when I came out
she was laying on my side of the bed and she wouldn't move.
So I slid her over and layed next to her. We both fell asleep and when I woke up
5 hrs later, I was thinking OH MY GOSH, I didn't wake up to take the dog out.
Needless to say, she was dry, no accidents, took her out and we went back to sleep.
Today she is just a ball of energy! Finally after a loooong week,
I think she is going to be okay! Thanks for following along on our
journey. Thanks for all your support and prayers for Whisper.
I so do appreciate it!
Happy LABOR DAY everyone!

10 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

hi, Sandi
Bet she feels soooo much better!!! What a relieve~ Wonderful news~
enjoy your day, hugs to Whisper~
smiles
Teresa

BumbleBeeLane said...

Glad she's on the mend.Don't let her over do it.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Jessica said...

Yay! Very glad to hear she is doing so much better!

Blessings, Jessica

Old Time Cindy said...

So happy for her (and you)!

LibbiesHome said...

Hurray!! I am so glad that things are headed in the right direction. :) Thanks for keeping us updated - I like knowing that the prayers are working ;)

Barb said...

Hi Sandi,
Been catching up on your doings and am so glad that your puppy is on the mend!
enjoy your Labor day weekend!
Barb

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Oh what a happy feeling! Congrats to you and Whisper ~ glad to hear she is on the mend!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

YEAH Whisper!!!! so glad your furbaby is feeling better.

Marie said...

So glad to hear that Whisper is doing better =)

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Sandi, nice to meet you. I found your blog on my
blog friend Brenda's, The Rusty Thimble. I just
wanted to say "Hi" and introduce myself. Wow, you
are a busy woman. Don't know how you do everything.
What kind of doggie do you have? I'm happy for you
that she's so much better.
Warm Regards,
Susan B., Western MA