Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ornament Swap Goodies...

I recently participated in Amy's
Christmas Ornament swap.
These are the Awesome Ornaments
that I recieved.

These ADORABLE Skates
came from Becky
of  Ginger Creme Hollow.
I so LOVE Skates.

Next was this cute little
Annie ornament
& this little yo-yo ornament
from Ellie's Country Accents.

And  this Awesome
Primitive Snowman
and Tree
From Christina of
Old Thyme Primitives

Sorry for the quality of my
picures. I took the with my phone
and all the ornaments are on my tree.
I couldn't wait to hang them.

"Thank You" Ladies,
from the bottom of my heart.
I Love them all and will
cherish these treasures always!

5 comments:

Pamela@ Our Pioneer Homestead said...

The ornaments are lovely!

BumbleBeeLane said...

I love them all.This was such a fun one to see all the differnt ornies everyone recived.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Pam at Antique or Not said...

Your ornaments are adorable! You did so good in your swap...I'm going to have to get on the ball and start making goodies so that I can swap with some of my bloggie friends next year.

Hugs,
Pam

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Wonderful ornaments love the skates~
smiles
Teresa

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are all so cute...I'm looking at those little skates! Very precious! ♥♥♥