http://i.imgur.com/adE9k64.jpg

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Swap goodies..

I participated in Amy's
Christmas at the Cabin Swap.
I was partners with Lynn from
And these are the goodies that Lynn sent...
This awesome snowman lamp. So Cute!
Look at this snow girl, Adorable!
She's hanging on my tree.
These 3 primitive ornies...
(they will be going on my tree, also)
This little joy pillow will be going on my tree,'
and this tree tuck will be added to one
of my displays.
Cute little black hat is sitting on
 my end table for now.
Some yummy smelling tarts....
Some Winter Candy Apple handsoap..
And this little guy.
Simply Adorable! I Love him!
And there was a Peppermint Bark Candy Bar...
But I ate it! Lol!
Sorry,  I couldn't resist...
I had to eat it before my son
got home from school.
After all it was mine!
Thanks again for all the
wonderful goodies Lynn!
And "Thank You" Amy for
hosting a wonderful Swap.

12 comments:

Gail said...

My goodness, you received some awesome gifts! I love the little snowman lamp.

Angela said...

Hi Sandi, Great swap items. Love the Santa and Snow Lady. Too cute. I have never done a swap, but looks like fun. Hope you are enjoying the season.
Angela

BumbleBeeLane said...

Wonderful goodies sweetie! I love the snowman on the tree and that santa is prim perfect! Glad you decided to just do it..smile..Warm Blessings!~Amy

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Great swap. Love that little Santa and the snowman. Amy's swaps are fun!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Awesome swap! You hit the jackpot!
My fave is the little snow girl...

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I think the hat I mentioned in my other comment is on THIS post! heehee! I love everything ...especially the sweet snow girl! ♥

lindeelou said...

Wow girl you sure got alot of great goodies....I love doing Amy's swap...I do not have a blog but she always lets me join in the fun....

Unknown said...

What a great Christmas goodies! Fun swap. thanks for entering my giveaway and god luck!

Tolentreasures said...

What great swap goodies! Lucky you! I would have eaten the candy quick also!
Can you email your address to me? I have something to send to you!

Cathy

Shirlee said...

You got some wonderful things Sandi! Lucky you : ) Blessings, Shirlee

Special 'K' said...

We need to organise a swap meet. I love the snowman lamp his adorable. So glad I found you, I will follow on my way out so as I can come back and visit from time to time. I hope you will find the time to come visit me and do the same. Take care, Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Oh my gosh ~ you sure did get some wonderful goodies!!!
Enjoy!
Prim Blessings
Robin