http://i.imgur.com/adE9k64.jpg

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Swaps....

I participated in 
The Farm House Summer Swap
hosted by Amy of  Bumble Bee Lane
and I had 2 partners.
These are the wonderful creations
that I received from my first partner
Marsha of
Love the Doll....So Sweet!
Yummy Chocolate Caramels..
Bunny on a spool, enamel basin
filled with stars & some old
cookie cutters!
Love the Rooster cookie cutter!
Thank You Marsha!
I Love all my treasures!!

My second Partner was Fran from
These are the SWEET goodies
that I received from Fran.
Sweet Teddy Bear, Tarts,
cookie cutters, framed USA stitchery,
stars, candle mat, chocolates.
Thank You Fran!
I Love it all!!!
And Thank You Amy for
hosting these Wonderful Swaps!!





7 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Sandy, what wonderful swap items from Marsha and Fran, they certainly are two talented ladies and sure spoiled you. I especially love the doll from Marsha and the bear from Fran. hugs, Lecia

Jessica said...

Such wonderful swap goodies you received!

Primitive Stars said...

Great goodies from Marsha, love the dolly so. Glad you enjoyed your swap goodies, loved being your partner, Hugs Francine.

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

SO glad you liked all your goodies, Sandi!!! Great swap!!!!

xoxo

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Love your swap goodies - you are one lucky gal to have two wonderful partners!

Cindi said...

I just love participating in Amy's swaps! Great goodies from your partners Sandi!
Be blessed,
Cindi

BumbleBeeLane said...

Oh my such wonderful goodies! Love the doll from marsha. The bear from Francine is perfectly prim. Warm Blessings! Amy