http://i.imgur.com/adE9k64.jpg

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Still Painting......

Two Blog Posts in one day!
Trying to Catch-up
on what I have been up to.
Which is....PAINTING!!
All items have been Sold..
at My Sister's Store!

Painted Windows....

Painted Screens....

Painted Chairs...

Another Screen...

Another Window....

Another chair...

Odds and ends....

Books....

Custom Order...
Painted on a table...

Old Lunchbox...

Signs on old wood...

More Screens.....

And another screen...

And another screen...

Another Custom Order...
This unique chair
The back flips down.
The customer wanted flowers painted on it.

Custom order for
Ball Jar Signs...

and crock signs...

And one more custom order,
for Lime green Hydrangeas
painted on a milk can.

I'm hoping to share a post soon, of my
Sister's Store...
The Rustic Fence
where I sell all of my items.









14 comments:

Jessica said...

That's awesome! You have been busy!

Hillcresthome Prims said...

You do outstanding work. Just beautiful!
Prim Blessings,
Tricia XO

Primitive Stars said...

You are very talented with the paint brush Sandi, such great goodies,Francine.

Trace4J said...

Oh my goodness!!
You have been super busy.
What a wonderful talented friend you are.
Wooohoooo love it all.

Cindi said...

Oh Sandi what a beautiful post this was! I love all of your paintings! I can't wait to see your sister's store!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Farmhouse prims said...

Sandi, Love all of your creations, I esp. love the lunch pail, you have been one busy girl. hugs, Lecia

Becky said...

Love everything you paint.You are so talented.So excited that I can finally get back into crafting.
Becky

Raymond Homestead said...

You do a great job! Those screens are really cool and love the painting of the books!

Lynn said...

Oh my gosh!! I am in love with every Americana item shown!!! I still have a box of stuffed boxed up to send to you to paint for me. Please email me your address again if you are still able to and have time to paint them for me. You are so talented and I am thrilled to see your work selling!! You go girl!!!! Hugs and have a blessed week!!
Hugs,
Lynn

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Love everything Sandi! Especially the folding chairs and Ball jar signs. Can't wait to see your sister's store ~*~Lisa

Ewe-N-Me said...

Hi Sandi!
I drew your name last week for some free printable hang tags. Can you send me an email when you get a chance so I can get them to you? My email is ewenmeprintables at gmail dot com.
Deena Davis
www.ewenmeprintables.com

Danice G said...

Sandi you are an excellent artist. The painting is so creative and detailed. 'Especially like the painted chairs. Looking forward to seeing photos from your sister's store :)

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Looks great! I LOVE the Ball jar signs!!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

You have been really productive...everything looks wonderful! I can see why they are sold!