http://i.imgur.com/adE9k64.jpg

Monday, September 11, 2017

Fall & Other Things....

This time of year is my busiest
getting ready for the Fall Craft Shows
my Paint Brushes are going
at full speed.
Heres' just a few things that I
have been working on.
These Scarecrows I cut the head out
of wood, hand painted it, added the
 hair & screwed to an old
garden tool such as a
 shovel or rake.
I screwed a thin piece of wood
to the garden tool for
the arms & slipped on a shirt
from the thrift store!


An Old window screen painted
with sunflowers...
Record Albums also painted
with sunflowers...
And an old metal folding
chair, also with sunflowers
Thanks for stopping by &
taking a look at my painting.
Until next time....
Sandi

3 comments:

Old Crow Homestead said...

You have been busy!! Love those scarecrows!
hugs, jessica

Farmhouse prims said...

You are so talented, I love all of your creations, sure wish I could attend your show. Hugs, Lecia

Unknown said...

How do I sign up ? You're amazing!!!