http://i.imgur.com/adE9k64.jpg

Saturday, February 4, 2017

SNOWMAN LOVE......

Anyone that knows me...
knows that Snowmen are my
most favorite thing, ever!
Love to paint them, no matter
what season it is.
I keep a hand full of them
displayed around my house year round'.

These are a few more that I have 
painted throughout the winter months.
All have been sold!

I Love to paint on old window screens
when I can find them.







These are painted on fence boards.
I painted up 24 of these,
this winter.
Another old milk can
turned into a Snowman....

And this round metal saucer
is one of my favorites.
It makes me wonder how many
kids rode down the hills on this.
It was so beat up with
all the knicks & dents, but that
just gave my snowman character,
I think...
I am working on a few 
Spring/Summer items
for my next post.
Have a wonderful
weekend everyone!!
Sandi





6 comments:

Danice G said...

All so pretty Sandi. I also love snowmen, year 'round :)

Cindi said...

I too love snowmen! I wish I was talented like you and could paint them...yours are all so cute!
Be blessed
Cindi

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Your snowmen are wonderful, Sandi! You are very talented and creative!

Country Lane Folk Art said...

All of your snowmen are so cute! You did a great job on all of them. I love snowmen and paint them all year round!

bdovin said...

Sandi
Love your snowmen so darn cute. I have tried painting on my old glass windows out of my house. And I can't seem to get the acrylic paint to stay on can you tell me what I'm doing wrong

Barb said...

I LOVE LOVE your snowmen!!! I too LOVE snowmen. I have a huge collection. I 'm no good at painting
I'm not that talented. I'm glad you are. Keep on painting I love it!!!! Barb