http://i.imgur.com/adE9k64.jpg

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Swap Treasures.....

I'm still here! 2015 has been
 quite the year so far.
 More bad than good. 
It's just one thing after another here...
but I've been just working my way through it
and Praying for the best.

One good thing is I joined in on Amy
Of Bumble Bee Lane's.....
Spring time Swap
And my Partner was Amy.
Theses are the wonderful treasures 
That I received from Amy.
Sheep pinkeep, fabric eggs,
2 bees, dishcloth, sunflower pin,
towel, chocolate bunnies, card,
and some awesome smelling
bunny tarts!
Thank You Amy! I Love everything!
And Thank You for hosting these
Wonderful Swaps!!

12 comments:

Cindi said...

Sandi I am so sorry things are not going well for you. I will keep you in my prayers.
Awesome swap items from Amy!
Be blessed,
Cindi

BumbleBeeLane said...

I really loved my goodies from you. Sending up some prayers. When your at your wits end just remember "This to shall pass" ....Been were you are a few times and it's hard to think sunny days will ever come but they do.Big hugs!~♥Amy

Jessica said...

I will be praying for you!
Love all your sweet swap goodies. So kind of Amy!
Blessings, Jessica

Trace4J said...

Wonderful swap.
I'm praying for you too.
Sending you a great big hug.
Happy Easter

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

So many wonderful goodies you got from Amy!
Hope things turn around for you!
Blessings
Robin

Primitive Stars said...

Love your swap goodies from Amy, love them all.Sending prayers, Francine.

Danice G said...

Praying for you. Such nice Swap items you received and sent :)

My Colonial Home said...

Good morning Sandi
Well it has been awhile for me being on the blogs - so it's catch up for me.
What a fun swap you were in. Amy always gives such sweet gifts.
Blessings
Karen

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I do hope things turn around and are looking better real soon. Thanks for visiting and for sharing your bundle of goodies. I know they'd make me feel better:-)

Kendra said...

Wonderful treasures!

Hope all is going well for you and the boys!

Kendra

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Sorry to hear you're not having a good year. It's been quite a couple of years for me, crazy. But I'm finally here again, catching up on blogs. I hope you are doing well and things are going better for you. Your swap goodies were so cute!

The Rusty Thimble said...

Sandi please send me your address so I can ship your snowmen in the morning
Brenda