http://i.imgur.com/adE9k64.jpg

Monday, October 13, 2014

Painting Some Fall.....

 My Paint Brushes have been
flying these last few months,
as I have been Painting up
some Fall....

Lots of Fall Screens,
have been Painted.
(these all have been sold)



I painted 4 of these
Pumpkin shovels...
(all have sold)

Pumpkins painted on Records...
(all have sold)

Eek Spiders on Records....
(all have sold)

Pumpkin Globe...
(sold)

Halloween chair
(also has been sold)

All of these items have been sold
at my Sister's Store...
"The Rustic Fence"
I still need to take pictures of her 
store, to share with you.
Life has been crazy, busy,
and I am so far behind.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

The painted screens are my favorite. Woohoo that you sold everything, how wonderful! ~Jessica

Christine said...

Wow! You have been so busy! How great they sold!
I love the chair!
Best wishes
Christine

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

WOW Sandi ~ You've been a busy gal!
So many wonderful creations!!!
Oh my gosh I've been to your sisters store in Winneconne ~ it is a wonderful shop filled with some awesome treasures!!!
I tried to find you at the show ~ but as you know I didn't. It was hard to get away I wish I knew which booth was yours ~ I seen some things that looked like your work but it wasn't you ~ dang.
Hopefully next year!!!
Or maybe at your sisters shop!
Prim Blessings
Robin

charlotte fletcher@roma land woodcrafts said...

cute cute CUTE!! =)

BumbleBeeLane said...

Love that lil chair and globe. You always think of the best things to repourpose..smile..Amy

Tolentreasures said...

Wow, everything looks really nice! You have been busy!

Unknown said...

where do you get your patterns from.

Redtara said...

Can you tell me what paint and what type of screen you use. I am very disappointed with my attempts.The paint does not seem to hold the image well.I was hoping I could paint a a privacy screen as I live close to a path.