http://i.imgur.com/adE9k64.jpg

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Swap Items from Wendy....

I recently participated in Wendy's
What's all the Buzz About Swap.
And I had Wendy as my partner .

And look at the wonderful goodies
I received.
A towel, a notepad,
and a package of flower seeds
(so excited to get those planted)

And here we have Mr. Liberty....

and this Adorable
Primitive Grasshopper...

I Love this little guy!!

"THANK YOU" Wendy!
I Love all my goodies and 
Thanks for Hosting a wonderful Swap!


11 comments:

Unknown said...

What great goodies! I love that grasshopper!
Kim

Unknown said...

OMGosh, how lucky you were to get Wendy herself?!!!! Looking forward to getting my package any day!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

BumbleBeeLane said...

The grasshopper is so original.Wonderful goodies from Wendy! Warm Blessings!~Amy

Angela said...

Hi Sandi, such neat goodies from Wendy. Love the Uncle Sam and the grasshopper. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are having a great week
Angela

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

It's always such fun to see things I have created being enjoyed at my swap partner's homes. Glad you like everything and thank you again for the generous package of awesomeness you sent me. :-)

Trace4J said...

WoooHooo what a lucky duck you are.
SO cute. I just love them all.
Hugs to my Friend
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

frontporchprims said...

Wendy would be a lovely partner!! The Mr Liberty is awesome. I love his color:) -Steph-

jody said...

love your goodies! nastursiums are my favorite plant! great in an old pot or crate! enjoy your evening!

cynthia lee designs said...

What great goodies!!
The grass-hopper is adorable!!
hugs,
Cindy

Theresa said...

All the goodies you got from Wendy are wonderful!!!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Lucky you...enjoy :) Laurel